We are excited you have decided to become a part of Brightside Academy Ohio childcare and education program. To get started, please contact us to schedule a tour or meeting at the location of your choice. In the meantime, please review the enrollment information below to learn more about our enrollment process and get a jump start on the process.
- Step up to quality rated program
- Kindergarten readiness program
- Free diapers and wipes (All Columbus locations and Kinsman in Cleveland only)
- Therapeds – We partner with outside speech and occupational therapy practice to provide one-on-one education to our children to better develop them for their kindergarten
- Qualified and skilled teachers that teach the Creative Curriculum to meet each child at their developmental level
- Schedule a tour
- Completed the Guardian Enrollment Checklist
- Turn in all documents on the Guardian Enrollment Checklist to the Center Director
- Director will schedule your child’s start date upon approval of all items on the Guardian Enrollment Checklist
Important Enrollment Application Documents
- Complete BSA Enrollment Application 2020
- Medical Statement -JFS 01305 – Needs to be completed at least 2-weeks after start date
- Photo Release Form
- CACFP Food Program 2019-2020
NOTE: All children in our early child care program are required to submit shot records and physical. School-agers are not required to submit shot records or physical.
Childcare Payment and Funding information
Brightside Academy accepts several forms of payment for rendered childcare services including:
- Title XX/County Voucher
- Private Pay
Title XX/County Voucher (Public Funded Childcare)
We accept Title XX/County Voucher which is issued by Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
Title XX Eligibility:
To qualify for a county voucher you must basic requirements
- Be legally employed and can provide proof of employment through pay-stubs, employment verification form or offer letter
- In accredited school or program where a class schedule can be provided and verified.
Signing up for Title XX
Brightside Academy will walk you through the Title XX application process and submit your application and additional documents to ODJFS at our center via fax or email. Schedule a meeting today to get started.
Title XX Form Downloads:
- Title XX Income Eligibility – Title XX/County Voucher eligibility is based on household income to determine if you qualify and if co-pay is required.
- Title XX Application : Please fill out and submit Title XX application as soon as possible as it can take up to 30 days or more for initial Title XX application to be approved
- Provider Change – For those who currently have Title XX but enrolled at a different center, a provider change for can be submitted for your services to move over to the Brightside Academy KinderConnect system.
Fees and Co-payments: Private fees are due each Monday of the week care is provided. Full weekly payment is due regardless of the number of days attended. Payment is not required for holidays and in-service days. There are no vacation days or weeks permitted.
Non-payment Policy: If paying private, care will be terminated if the client has not paid for two weeks. Pay is based on enrollment not attendance.
Returned Check Fee: Checks returned for insufficient funds, closed accounts or stopped payments will result in a $35.00 returned check charge. All future payments (including the $35.00 charge) will then be required to be made by cash, money order, credit card or certified check.