Parents who work outside the home often are challenged to provide supervised before and after school care for their children. In fact, more than 70 percent of U.S. children have parents who work away from home, leaving 15 million youth unsupervised by adults when the school day ends.
Brightside Academy Ohio’s before and after school program supports busy families with adult supervision for their children when they are not in school. We offer:
- Service for children 5- to 12-years-old
- Homework help and tutoring
- Enriching activities: drama, art, technology and more
- Safe and secure environment
- Nutritious meals and snacks included
- Passionate and caring teachers
- Payment through vouchers/subsidies
Many of our locations also provide safe and reliable transportation to and from select schools. Review the list below to find out what schools are served by location.